Culper Precision Shipping Policies;
All in stock Factory store items ship Monday thru Friday within 24 hours of the order. All Culper Custom Shop items ship within two weeks of receiving the item or for in stock customized items, within 2 weeks of the initial order. You may call our Customer Service line for approximate lead times. Please note that all lead times are estimates. Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Culper Precision reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
Note, we do not guarantee that boxes and cases will arrive intact (damaged goods are reported to the carrier). We do insure the contents against loss and damage.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship UPS Ground and US POSTAL SERVICE. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge. Alaska and Hawaii residents- your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from any licensed dealer directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Utah). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name into the ‘Ship To’ field.
- Find a dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don’t know which dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25-$100 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer get us a copy of his signed license if we don’t already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!. The dealer can email a copy of their FFL (SOT for NFA items) to email@example.com. That’s all there is to it!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from us. If you used a dealer that we already had on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
Incorrect items: If a product is not the product that you ordered, Culper Precision will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of receipt. Culper Precision cannot replace products that have been used, unless they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, you will send these items directly to the manufacturer for replacement.
Note: We do not accept refunds on scopes, binoculars, flashlights, software, DVD’s or hearing protectors.
Special Order Items may not be returned. Any orders placed online that are canceled will be subject to a 10% restocking fee if products are brought in from vendor.