Culper Precision Designated Marksman (DM) Rifle
The Culper Precision Designated Marksman rifle is a perfect balance of feature-set and performance in a value that cannot be beat. The DM is purpose-built for accuracy, reliability, ease of maintenance, and durability. The DM is the answer for the shooter looking for an optimized tool for self-defense, training, duty-use, or a “work” rifle. The DM is Culper Precision’s “flagship” AR-15.
The DM was specifically engineered to provide a better value and higher performance to the shooter than the “big brand” guns. It was rigorously tested and prototyped to prove the parts and processes we use to construct our rifles today. The DM has shown to be a more accurate rifle than all of the “Mil-spec” rifles it has been pitted against while providing the durability and reliability needed to perform day-in and day-out in roles such as law enforcement, contracting, and dedicated armed citizen use.
The concept of the DM rifle originated from the need for law enforcement officers to have LPVOs and other magnified optic options on their duty rifles; and subsequently, a rifle capable of a MUCH higher standard of accuracy than the “mil-spec” rifles common in law enforcement. As the concept developed, we discovered that the baseline characteristics of reliability and accuracy were attainable at a price that is reasonable when compared to the other “Mil-spec” rifles we used to benchmark it. The end result was a rifle that incorporated our small manufacturer advantages and building techniques with the top-tier parts the other companies use, producing a rifle that was superior to the rest, but COST LESS. Of course, this was immediately popular with law enforcement agencies, and several agencies became early adopters of the DM as they vetted it versus other rifles they were currently fielding or considering.
416R Stainless Steel Culper Precision Profile barrel
Culper Precision M-lok handguard
Forged upper and lower receivers – Matched for fitment
Single-color cerakote finish with multi-color designs and camouflage available
ALG Advanced Combat Trigger
MFT pistol Grip
Ambidextrous selector switch
Mil-Spec Plus DLC coated bolt and carrier
Ambidextrous charging handle
Steel QD receiver end plate
Staked castle nut
B5 SOPMOD Bravo stock
1. 416R stainless steel Culper Precision profile barrel with polished match chamber and M4 barrel extension. 4140 steel gas block with individually gauged stainless steel gas tube.
2. Culper Precision M-lok handguard in 6000-series aluminum with 7075-T6, type III hard-anodized barrel-nut and stainless steel mounting hardware. 11.7oz. total weight with all hardware and barrel nut.
3. Forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers – Machined in-house and hand matched for precise fitment.
4. Single-color Cerakote finish standard, with multi-color designs and camouflage available.
5. ALG Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) fire control.
6. MFT Engage V2 pistol Grip
7. Ambidextrous selector switch with scalloped right side (reversable) lever for trigger-finger clearance.
8. “Mil-Spec Plus” DLC coated bolt and carrier. Carpenter 158 or 9310 bolt, magnetic-particle inspected (MPI) and High-pressure tested (HPT).
9. Ambidextrous charging handle
10. Steel QD receiver end plate
11. Staked castle nut
12. B5 SOPMOD Bravo stock
Our precision tuned AR-15s are custom built individually. Stop by the shop or contact us today to get yours started.
Culper Precision 1096 E 930 S Provo UT 84606 801-839-4841 Call or Text! firstname.lastname@example.org